Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back, safe, sound and cold

After 25 hours of traveling from Thursday to Friday (and 2 movies later!), I've made it back to the US...it's still a bit overwhelming being home. Right now I'm just trying to process the entire experience. And I'm cold. But I'm glad to be back in the land of hot showers, sandwhiches, reliable internet, and March Madness (even if IU blew it this year...let's go Pitt!).

I'm seriously missing a lot of things in Ghana. We'll see if I'm able to get back, but I hope it's sooner rather than later. Hopefully I'll be able to do something truly worthwhile that reflects all that I've learned and gained from living in Ghana the past 6 months.

All the 400 pictures are now on Facebook. Enjoy! I'll try to be in touch with everyone...


1 comment:

Charlie Hustle said...

WELCOME BACK, FOOL! Hit me up and let me know how it was. And I can't believe I forgot to check in on this blog SOONER. I have a Blogspot blog going as well: http://obscuremusicmonthly.blogspot.com - Check it out!